Do you have a BIG dream?
Ethan Allen wants to help you make that dream a reality.
This spring, we’re awarding a $5,000 scholarship for the 2024-2025 school year* to an area high school student with a bright mind and a big dream. Submissions will be gauged based on evidence of an unwavering work ethic towards achieving their goals.
- Complete the submission form below.
- Submit a copy of your high school transcripts and one verifiable letter of reference from your supervisor at a job that you’ve held. Documents can be submitted along with the submission form below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a video (two-minute maximum length) highlighting why you should be considered for the Ethan Allen Scholarship. Videos can be submitted along with the submission form below or emailed to email@example.com.
Please briefly address at least two of the following questions in your video – you can get as creative as you’d like!
- What valuable lessons around work ethic have you learned through school or work?
- How do you balance your time to maintain your grades as a working student?
- What career path will you pursue upon graduation? How are you setting yourself up for success now?
- How will winning the Ethan Allen Scholarship help you reach your goal?
Submission deadline: May 10, 2024
*Paid out over two semesters. Must send proof of registration by sending fall and spring schedule to Ethan Allen before award is sent. Students who will be enrolled in a two/four-year undergraduate program, trade school, or similar higher-education program are eligible for the scholarship.