Reality check: You’re capable of achieving your wildest dreams.
This Summer, we’re awarding a $5,000 scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year* to an area high school student with a bright mind and a big dream. Submissions will be gauged based on evidence of an unwavering work ethic towards achieving their goals.
- Complete the application below.
- Submit one verifiable letter of reference from your supervisor at a job that you’ve held. Letters can be submitted along with the application below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a video (two-minute maximum length) highlighting why you should be considered for the Ethan Allen Scholarship. Videos can be submitted along with the application below or emailed to email@example.com.
Please briefly address at least two of the following questions in your video – you can get as creative as you’d like!
- What valuable lessons around work ethic have you learned through school or work?
- How do you balance your time to maintain your grades as a working student?
- What career path will you pursue upon graduation? How are you setting yourself up for success now?
- How will winning the Ethan Allen Scholarship help you reach your goal?
- What is your wildest dream?
*Paid out over two semesters. Must send proof of registration by sending fall and spring schedule to Ethan Allen before award is sent. Students who will be enrolled in a two/four-year undergraduate program, trade school, or similar higher-education program are eligible for the scholarship.