We will be CLOSED for the Holidays on Wednesday, December 25th and Wednesday, January 1st.
The processing of payroll will NOT be delayed . Timecards must still be received by Monday at 5:30pm.
- Checks will be ready for pick-up on Thursday, 12/26 and Thursday, 1/2. Mailed checks will be sent on Tuesday, 12/24 and Tuesday, 12/31.
- Direct deposit may be delayed due to the banks being closed for the holidays.
- If you are eligible for Holiday Pay, you will be paid on Wednesday, 1/8 for Christmas Day and Wednesday, 1/15 for New Year’s Day.
Holiday Pay Eligibility Requirements
In order to qualify for Holiday Pay you must:
- Be scheduled to work on the day that is designated as the holiday.
- Have worked at least 2000 continuous hours without any “interruption”. An “interruption” is defined as a continuous period of absence from work of at least 90 days for any reason. A 90 day interruption of work resets time accumulated for Holidays and Health
- Work the days you are scheduled to work that fall immediately before and immediately after the designated holiday. The “designated holiday” is defined as the workday designated by Ethan Allen as the holiday for purposes of Holiday Pay. For example, when Christmas occurs on Sunday, the following Monday becomes the “designated holiday” for purposes of Holiday Pay.
Holiday Pay equals the number of hours that you are normally scheduled to work on the designated holiday (up to 8 hours), times your base hourly rate of pay. The six (6) paid holidays included in the above are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Please contact your Staffing Specialist with any questions!
Please see the Front Desk with any questions!