Finding talent and hiring a new employee is challenging enough, but are you aware of the paperwork and compliance that comes with each position? Whether you’re a new business who is just starting out, or a seasoned employer who could use a little refresher, our training presentation this month will help!
Here are some of the points we’ll address this month:
- Understand the different Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classifications
- Understand how to analyze jobs and write a job description
- Understand the FLSA duty and salary thresholds
- Discuss regulatory compliance issues such as:
- Compensable work time and breaks
- Overtime regulations
- Knowing the difference between an exempt and non-exempt employee
- The reporting of time and record-keeping
If you are interested in attending, please email Jane Sterling.
*Light refreshments will be provided*
February 21, 2019 from 2pm-3pm
60 Merritt Blvd
Fishkill, NY 12524
Our training presentations are always the 3rd Thursday of the month. Check our website regularly as we will update it with topics for the coming months!
Did You Know?: We offer custom trainings for current clients and non clients on any topic we’ve done before or a human resources topic of your choice!!